- Chiller 7 ton with 10 hp compressor
- Under 50F, capable of Freezing 1,400 Square Feet
- Dual Condenser Fans
- Plate and Frame Evaporator
- 1.5 HP Glycol Circulation Pump Built In
- Connections 2" inlet 2" outlet
- Dimensions: 60" x 36.5" x 48"
- Suction Accumulator
- Water Flow Switch
- Galvanized Sheet Metal Cabinet
- Electrical Rating 60 Amp @ 230 vac, 1 phase
- Strong and Durable
- Includes Chiller Only (shipping not included, mats, hoses, and pipes not included)
HOW DOES A CHILLER WORK AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
The Chiller is where the Brine returns with heat from the ice rink surface to the absorbed by the much colder liquid refrigerant (ammonia). The ammonia will then boil and vaporize as it absorbs the brines heat. The cooled brine that re-circles to the rink. However, the brine water's chemical properties keep it from freezing. To freeze the rink surface, the system pumps chilled brine water through the pipes and then onto the ice-bearing concrete slab.
WHY IRON SLEEK IS THE BEST FOR YOU!
At Iron Sleek we are all about family. We have fun with our family and we want you to have fun too. We full-heartedly believe that an Outdoor Rink is one of the best and most fun things a family can have. It will be a tradition and something that can bring family and friends together. Be the fun house of the neighborhood and invest in an Outdoor Refrigerated Ice Rink now!
MATS AND REFRIGERATION ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE !!
Chiller, Mats, and Refrigeration are also available and sold separately on our website Give us a call at 877-825-2334 with any questions or clarifications.
1,400 Square Foot Chiller
- Product Code: Chiller Only 1400 Square Foot
- Availability: In Stock